Payment Schedule & Info
Full and a limited half-day programs are available. Half day camp is only available for some programs.
- Early Decision Tuition: $325 per student per week if the application is received by May 1, 2020
- Rolling Admission Tuition: $365 per student, per week if the application is received on or after May 2, 2020
- Early Decision Academic Half-Day Tuition*: $195 per student per week if the application is received by May 1, 2020
- Rolling Admission Academic Half-Day*: $245 per student per week if the application is received on or after May 2, 2020
- Sports Programs Half Day: $185 per student per week
- Multi Sibling Discount: Each sibling will receive a $25 sibling discount applied to both students for full day programs on final invoice even if they are attending programs at separate campuses. Sibling discount does not apply to Athletic Programs and half-day students.
* Half Day camp tuition must be paid in full at registration
Deposits & Payments
- 50% of total tuition per week per student is required to reserve space in courses at the early registration discounted tuition is due by May 1, 2020.
- All applications after the May 1 deadline will be subject to availability and at the Rolling Admissions rate.
- 100% payment must be received in full by the Monday before your course or participation will be refused and all fees forfeited.
- If registering after May 1, 50% to total tuition is due at registration. All remaining balances must be paid in full by the Monday prior to your session.
- All paperwork is required by the Monday prior to your first week of camp. Late paperwork will be assessed a $25 penalty.
|Week 1||Starting June 8, 2020|
|Week 2||Starting June 15, 2020|
|Week 3||Starting June 22, 2020|
|Week 4||Starting July 6, 2020|
|Week 5||Starting July 13, 2020|
|Week 6||Starting July 20, 2020|
|Week 7||Starting July 27, 2020|
Example Class Schedule
|7:30A||Early drop-off (CCS only)|
|8:30 - 9:00A||Drop-off|
|5:00P||End of Day|
|5:30P||End of Pick-up at Covenant|
|6:00P||Extended Pick-up Ends (CCS Only)|
|Discovery Time consists of various experiences in the maker-space or directed activities such as kickball or time on the play structures|